Digital Marketing Specialist
Cookly is on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Specialist to engage our target audiences as well as build on a growing demand for cooking classes and food experiences.
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and collaborating with several teams ( content, communication, product, IT, sales), you will have a significant impact on the growth of the company, as well as on the travel experiences of the modern independent traveler.
This position requires you to work remotely and preferably located in the time zones UTC +1 to +9.
What you will do:
- Work from top to bottom of the marketing funnel
- Be responsible for operating a mix of channels, with a first focus on Google Ads and Facebook Ads (monitoring the performance, conducting routine optimization, identifying opportunities…)
- Grow our affiliate program: onboarding qualified partners (media websites, bloggers, influencers…), making the most of the relationship by keeping them engaged towards Cookly
- Conduct and follow up on tests and experiments (traffic acquisition, landing pages, product, content…)
- Build and maintain key reports and dashboards, as well as run ad hoc ones. Contribute to marketing playbooks
- Anything interesting that might come up and lead to Cookly growing up against a set of metrics!
- You are familiar with the Google Ads platform
- Experience with SEO, Facebook Ads, Affiliate/Influence Marketing and Growth Marketing is a plus
- You understand how things work in the digital marketing ecosystem (how advertisers buy ads, how marketing platform track sales, etc.)
- You don’t mind crunching numbers or digging into Marketing Tools, Spreadsheets and Documentation
- You have an interest for food, travel and culture
- You are fluent in English (any additional language displayed on our website is a plus, especially German, Portuguese and Russian)
- You’re someone who cares (about Cookly’s mission, people you work with, your work, your well being)
- Some qualities we’re looking for: analytical, good at communication (written and oral), proactive, autonomous, a will to understand how things work, enthusiastic
- Work from wherever you want! As a Digital Nomad or a stay at home
- Be part of a growing Tech Startup in the Food and Travel space
- 24 annual leave days
- Free cooking classes
- Coworking space credits
Wanna take your career to the next level?