PR and Communications Internship
Cookly is in search of a PR and Communications intern who loves to work with other people and has a strong passion for food & travel. You will be closely working with our communications manager and respond to press requests, draft press releases, coordinate PR events, liaise with content creators and ambassadors, and build up positive relationships.
Your adventurous, detail oriented and punctual personality will be perfect for this remote internship position.
What you’ll do:
- Draft and oversee key communication material for press and content creators, including:
- press releases, pitch letters, review material, event invitations, and media asset delivery
- Perform research and market analysis activities on culinary travel destinations and travel-related trends and topics
- Build and update content creator and media databases
- Assist with reaching out to, and managing bloggers, influencers and Cookly ambassadors
- Provide support for events and ensure that both external attendees and other team members have the resources they need to meet their goals.
- Create content (blog articles, social media) about food & travel
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and assist with Marketing, PR and Content projects
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge and interest in cooking, food cultures and travel
- Excellent command of English (native-speaker level)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, meeting all deadlines set
- High attention to detail and a passion to drive projects.
- Degree (completed or in-progress) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field is preferred.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and basic HTML
What we offer:
- Part- or full-time internships available
- Learn about corporate communications, public relations, and social media, and develop your writing skills further
- You will be part of a growing tech startup in the food and travel space
- You will join an international team of people who don’t hate Mondays
Are you ready to join the global Cookly family?