Marketing Internship - Video Content Editor
Do you want to gain valuable work experience at a tech startup? Are you passionate about food & traveling? Do you dream of working with an international team?
Cookly is searching for a talented and creative Video Editor to join our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate is highly organized, pays close attention to detail and is a creative, visual storyteller who knows how to create an authentic connection with their audience.
We are searching for someone who has a genuine passion for food and travel content (recipes, cooking classes, travel guides, history of foods/dishes etc.). A strong background in content aesthetics and branded video content for site, email, and social media platforms is a must. The internship is fully remote and can be full-time or part-time.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in creating video content for our social channels.
- Edit in-house original videos and ambassador contributions to create various video versions, optimized for different platforms that align with Cookly’s style guide.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, contributors and content creators to ensure all edits deliver on brand and project objectives.
- Contribute creative ideas to the editing process, including original graphics/animations.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience editing food, cooking and travel related videos.
- Familiar with various video export formats, specifically for site, email and social.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (i.e. Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci, etc.).
- Experience and design sensibility with motion graphics and coloring.
- Able to handle minor sound design & audio mixing.
- Detail-oriented with a creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Deep passion for food, cooking and travel a must.
- Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
Wanna take your career to the next level?